|Minimum Balance||Annual Fee||Internet Banking||Features|
|Bank Nizwa - Current Account||Minimum Balance: KWD 0||Annual Fee: KWD 0||Internet Banking: No||Features: Current Account, No Salary Transfer|
Everyday Banking Made Simple!
Discover transparent day-to-day banking with our Shari’a-compliant Current Account. It provides the convenience of putting your money in a daily transaction account and accessing it without any restrictions on withdrawal while enjoying a host of professional conveniences from Bank Nizwa.
Features & Benefits:
- No restriction on the number of transactions
- Instant Cheque Book issuance (in OMR)
- Instant ATM card issuance
- Cash withdrawal and deposit over the counter
- Cash withdrawal through ATM
- Standing instructions
- Pay orders
- Local and international remittances
- Inward and outward clearing
- Foreign currency cheque collection
- Periodic account statements
- Applicants should be of age +18
- Local ID (Omani Nationals)
- Resident ID and Passport with Visa page (Expatriates)
- Passport with Visa page (GCC Nationals, UAE & Qatar Nationals bring your Country ID)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.