|Minimum Balance||Annual Fee||Internet Banking||Features|
|Boubyan Bank Weyak Account||Minimum Balance: KWD 0||Annual Fee: KWD 0||Internet Banking: No||Features: Islamic Banking, Credit Card, No Salary Transfer, Vouchers Card, Islamic Finance|
Boubyan Bank Weyak Account Features:
- Up to 5% Cash back
- Instant gift once you open the account and salary transfer verification
- Cardless Withdrawal from Boubyan Bank ATMs
- 40% discount on comprehensive car insurance from Boubyan Takaful
- 20% discount on travel insurance from Boubyan Takaful
- Free Visa Credit Card for the first year
- Special Discounts and Offers from various retailers
- 0% profit Health Finance
- Eligibility for Construction Finance up to KD 70,000
- Eligibility for Auto Finance up to KD 15,000
- Free Visa debit card
- Free SMS service for one year to monitor your account activities
- Free mobile banking services to monitor and manage your account
- Free internet banking services to monitor and manage your account
- Cash Deposit in most Boubyan Bank ATMs
- Mobile line Prepaid Top Up
- Nationality: Kuwaiti
- Gender: Male
- Company Type: Government or Stock Listed Company employee
- Minimum Salary: KD 400
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.