|Minimum Balance||Annual Fee||Internet Banking||Features|
|CBK - Al Najma Saving Account||Minimum Balance: KWD 500||Annual Fee: KWD 0||Internet Banking: No||Features: Introductory Offers, No Salary Transfer|
CBK Al Najma Account Shines Brighter
- The biggest daily prize in Kuwait.
- The highest number of winning chances
- And the shortest period to enter the draw
- Hurry up, open an account with KD 500 and become eligible to enter all the draws for all the prizes.
- The Biggest daily prize for KD 7,000
- Four Mega draws in special occasion each for KD 100,000
- The most number of winning chances where each KD 25 gives you one chance to win
- The shortest period to enter the daily draw where you are eligible only after one week of account opening
- The shortest period to enter the mega where you are eligible only after 2 months of account opening
- ATM card
- Issue a credit card against your account
- Obtain all CBK banking services
- Kuwait's National Day and Liberation Day
- Al Tijari anniversary - 19th of June
- Eid El Fitr
- Eid Al Adha
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.