|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Ahli United Bank - Real Estate Financing||Minimum Salary: KWD 0||Salary Transfer:||Early Settlement Fees:||Maximum Term: 20 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: -|
Real Estate Financing
Financing for customers to own a building, villa or land.
- Minimum a period of 1 Year and a maximum of 5.
- A finance up to 2,000,000 KD.
- Finance period of up to 20 years for investment properties
- Fast approval
- Instant land registration in the customer’s name
- Islamic Banking
- No interest accumulation
- Special discounts at different car dealerships
- Settlement period of up to 10 years for residential properties
- Grace period of up to 3 months
- Property assessment by experts prior to purchase
- Customer’s document (i.e. civil Id, salary certificate and bank statement, PNW declaration, CI-Net, verified income supporting documents, CBK inquiry form, legal verification)
- Property’s document (i.e. copy of the title deed, copy of tenancy contracts + receipts for last 3 months, two valuation reports)
- Seller’s document (i.e. civil Id, quotation)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.