|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|NBK - Expatriates Loan||Minimum Salary: KWD 400||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 2.37%||Reducing Rate: 4.5%|
NBK understands your needs as an expatriate living abroad, whether you require a new car, need to remodel your home, or pay for your children’s tuition. NBK offers you the quickest and easiest loan approvals with our Expatriate loans, that will cater to your banking needs. With NBK, Home is Closer Conditions:
- NBK offers you the facility to finance the purchase of a car, furniture or house.
- You can take a minimum loan of KD 1,000 and a maximum of KD 70,000.
- Please arrange for your salary to be transferred to NBK, no salary transfer is required for Auto loans.
- You should be younger than 65 years at the maturity of your loan.
- You can insure your loan if you wish
- You can settle the loan early at anytime without paying any fees or future interest.
- Loans against indemnity are available up to KD 70,000 over a period of 15 years.
- The maximum loan amount available is up to 120% of your accumulated indemnity.
- You can take a Consumer Loan of up to KD 25,000 over a maximum of 5 years.
- Family Loans are available for up to KD 30,000 over a maximum tenor of 5 years if you are a Thahabi or Privileged Banking Customer with salary KD 1,500 and above.
- Copy of your Civil ID
- Military ID is required for MOI, MOD and National Guards
- Salary certificate
- Salary transfer continuation certificate
- Passport copy is required
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.