|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|AM Bank - MasterCard Gold Syndicate||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
- Acceptance: Global
- Currency: USD
- Unique services available
- No domiciliation of salary is required
- 24/7 Customer Care service
- No opening of an account is required
AM MasterCard Gold Syndicate Credit Card gives you the privilege of holding a credit card with customized features and a one of a kind loyalty program especially designed for bankers. Designed following an exclusive partnership with the Syndicate of Bank Employees, AM Bank MasterCard Gold Syndicate Card combines the flexibility of a credit card with the rewarding system of a loyalty scheme and the technology of a contactless payment card, all to offer you a whole range of benefits and a significant purchasing power.
- Free cash withdrawal from AM Bank counters
- Free electronic services and from our dedicated delivery team for further convenience
- Online secured purchases through the 3D secure technology
- Ultimate payment flexibility
- Loyalty program rewarding you with decreasing interest rate:
- Monthly interest rate as low as 1% on purchases after having maintained a track of good payment history
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.