|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|AM Bank - MasterCard Platinum||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
- Acceptance: Global
- Currency: USD
- Unique services available
- No domiciliation of salary is required
- 24/7 Customer Care service
- No opening of an account is required
- Unlimited Access to 10 VIP Lounges in UAE, KSA, Egypt, Jordan, and Kuwait
- Purchase protection insurance covering USD 2,000 per incident and USD 5,000 per year
- Free electronic services and dedicated delivery team for further convenience
- Online secured purchases through the 3D secure technology
- Luxurious experience through MasterCard promotions and built-in services by visiting www.mastercard.com/lb
- Download "MasterCard For You" application to enjoy a wide variety of travel, dining, shopping and entertainment offers
- Shopping at over 100,000 U.S. retailers, including Apple, Amazon and Ralph Lauren and fast, reliable and affordable international shipping with MyUS.
- Ultimate payment flexibility
- Loyalty program tailored to your preference, whether you opt for Gifts or Miles, It is your choice!
- Points and miles do not expire
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.