|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|AM Bank - MasterCard Titanium||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
- Acceptance: Global
- Currency: USD
- Unique services available
- No domiciliation of salary is required
- 24/7 Customer Care service
- No opening of an account is required
Benefit from a unique and trendy experience with Mastercard Titanium. Access a range of benefits and a superior level of banking services. Master Card Titanium offers the ultimate convenience through Contactless cards technology.
- Free unlimited Access to several airport lounges in the Middle East and the Levant, with complementary facilities. For more information, download “MasterCard For You”
- Hundreds of “Buy 1 Get 1” offers throughout the Middle East and Africa by downloading the “Buy 1 Get 1” app
- Free car ride for new clients with Careem App, and discounts of 20% three times per month
- Up to 15% discount on your next car rental with Avis
- Handpicked experiences and offers around the world through www.priceless.com
- Free electronic services and dedicated delivery team for further convenience
- Online secured purchases through the 3D secure technology
- Ultimate payment flexibility
- Loyalty program tailored to your preference, whether you opt for Gifts or Miles, It is your choice!
-Points and miles do not expire
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.