|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|AM Bank - Youth Card||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
- Currency: Can be linked to a USD or LBP account
An exclusive debit card designed especially for youngsters between 18 and 24 years old, allowing them to get all the benefits they would expect from a debit card in a simple and convenient way!
- No basic fee
- No monthly account fees
- Free electronic services and dedicated delivery team for further convenience
- Saving Account opening with no minimum balance
- Free Virgin Megastore loyalty card to benefit from promotions and discounts
- 6 free 10% discount coupons from Virgin Megastore
- Automatic enrollment in AM Bank Internship Program
- Free Internet Card
- Free Car Loan file fees
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.