|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|BankMed - Classic Standard MasterCard||Minimum Salary: USD 800||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 70||Rate: 1.65%|
Searching for the right card? Look no further!
- Worldwide acceptance and recognition
- Freedom to issue Supplementary credit card
- e-Statement: convert your monthly paper statement into an e-Statement, and help us save the environment
- Automatic notification service through SMS to keep you updated with your card activities
- A grace period up to 50 days from your transaction date
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.