|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|BankMed - Gold Standard MasterCard||Minimum Salary: USD 800||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 80||Rate: 1.65%|
Searching for the right card? Look no further! Enjoy the benefits on Bankmed Visa Gold Credit Card.
- Worldwide acceptance and recognition
- Freedom to issue Supplementary credit card
- e-Statement: convert your monthly paper statement into an e-Statement, and help us save the environment
- Automatic notification service through SMS to keep you updated with your card activities
- A grace period up to 50 days from your transaction date
- Enjoy unlimited airport lounge access to more than 600 airport lounges worldwide once you present your Priority Pass card.
- For every $10 spent on purchases, you will earn 1 point.
- Main Cardholders can transfer earned points between cards they hold.
- MedPoints are redeemable against a variety of options from our e-catalog either online via our website or via the branch.
- Earned points expiry = 36 months from the earning date
- Reward vouchers expiry = 30 days from the date of issuance.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.