|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Banque Libano Francais - Visa Platinum USD||Minimum Salary: USD 665||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 80||Rate: 1.75%|
With the widely-accepted AIR FRANCE KLM - BANQUE LIBANO-FRANÇAISE Visa Platinum USD card, you can enjoy a high credit limit and personalized services to fulfill all your needs, while earning Flying Blue Award Miles on every purchase you make.
- Purchase protection insurance and extended warranty
- Travel insurance and assistance
- Free insurance attestation required for the Shenghen, USA or Canada visas
- Visa Platinum offers
- VIP Priority Pass: 600 airport lounges access, USD 50/year with visit fees
- SMS alert/notification service, Point SMS®: USD 1/month (mandatory)
- nationality: Lebanese
- age: 21 - 64
- an employee with a steady job and income for more than 18 months
- a self-employed with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field
- minimum required monthly income:
- LBP 1,000,000 for employees
- LBP 2,000,000 for self-employed
Representative ExampleIf you spend USD 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.