|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Credit Libanais - Ladies First Credit Card||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
For today’s women, who are seeking further on the professional and personal levels, the Ladies First card provides all the benefits of a debit card.
- Ladies First card is offered free of charge.
- No minimum amount is required to open the account linked to the Ladies First card.
- The Ladies First card gives you the freedom to:
- Make purchases at the point of sale terminals in Lebanon and worldwide.
- Withdraw cash from ATMs in Lebanon and abroad, 24/7.
Cash withdrawal fees
Credit Libanais ATMs
Free of charge
$1.5 or LBP 2250 per transaction
Other ATMs network /Overseas
$2.75 per transaction + 0.33% of amount
Cash & Purchases withdrawal limit
Checking and card accounts
$2,000 per day
$3,000 per month (Maximum $2,000 per day)
- Deposit cash or checks at some of Credit Libanais ATMs.
- Recharge your prepaid mobile line by using Credit Libanais’ ATM network.
- Check the balance of the account linked to the Ladies first card, anytime, through the Online and Phone Banking services, without any additional charges for the first 3 months, after which a monthly fee of USD 1 is charged.
You can also check your account balance on Credit Libanais ATMs free of charge and on other ATMs for $0.5 per inquiry.
- The Ladies First Card is safer than carrying cash; in case of theft or loss, the card is easily canceled and replaced for free.
- With the SMS alert service, you can track your Ladies First card movement via an SMS sent to your mobile phone. This service is free of charge for the first 3 months, following which a monthly fee of USD 1 is charged. You can create your own card password at any Credit Libanais branch or change it anytime at any Credit Libanais ATM.
- Collect loyalty points and redeem them for valuable gifts, airline tickets, travel packages and way more.
Earn 1 loyalty point for every $10 purchase in Lebanon or abroad on your Ladies First Card
You can redeem your collected points for:
- Travel packages and tickets from Hermes Tourism & Travel
- A wide range of gifts and rewards
- Insurance products from “Crédit Libanais d’Assurances et de Réassurances” insurance company
- Electricity, phone, and mobile domiciled bills payment
- Benefit from 3D Secure authentication service that protects you against online fraudulent transactions; and now with the (OTP) one-time passcode, you will instantly receive by SMS a new passcode every time you shop online in order to ensure a secure and convenient shopping experience. To learn more about OTP, click here
- Various utility bills can be domiciled to the account linked to the Ladies first card (e.g.: mobile, electricity…)
- A monthly management fee of $1.5 or LBP 2,500 is charged on the account linked to the Ladies first card.
- Foreign Exchange Transaction Fees for outside Lebanon: 3%.
Locally: A wholesale market rate is used to convert the transaction currency into the billing currency.
Where applied, the conversion rate is slightly different from the daily market rate.