|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Credit Libanais - MasterCard Gold Credit Card||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 0||Rate: 0%|
Credit Libanais Mastercard Gold Card gives you the freedom now to buy and pay later in small installments at your convenience in Lebanon and abroad. The flexibility doesn't stop here. You don't need to have a Credit Libanais account to have our Mastercard Gold Card. We can arrange domiciliation through your bank.
- Available as a credit card where at the end of the month, you will settle your outstanding balance with a minimum of 5% plus that month’s interest, or as a charge card where you will have to pay your balance in full
- Comprehensive travel insurance coverage including medical and hospitalization expenses abroad, personal accidents, in flight loss of checked in luggage, loss of passport and personal ID, loss or theft insurance and much more
- Collect loyalty points and redeem them for valuable gifts, airline tickets, travel packages and way more.
- Earn 1 loyalty point for every $10 purchase in Lebanon or abroad on your Mastercard Gold Card
- Travel packages and tickets from Hermes Tourism & Travel
- A wide range of gifts and rewards
- Insurance products from “Crédit Libanais d’Assurances et de Réassurances” insurance company
- Electricity, phone, and mobile domiciled bills payment
- Create your PIN code at any Credit Libanais branch and change it anytime at any Credit Libanais ATM. Your PIN code is used for cash withdrawal from ATMs and for payments at any POS in Lebanon & abroad
- SMS alert straight to your mobile phone for every transaction or ATM withdrawal
- Emergency card replacement in 24 hours
- Additional cards available on request
- Our Card Help Desk agents are ready to assist you 24/7 on +961 1 60 82 82
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.