|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Credit Libanais - Visa Classic||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 75||Rate: 1.5%|
A timeless favourite, Credit Libanais VISA Classic Credit Card lets you buy now (in Lebanon and abroad) and pay later in small installments at your convenience. At the end of each month only a minimum payment of 5% of your purchase is due.
- Embedded with a chip for better protection against unauthorized use
- Grace period up to 41 days
- Accepted at millions of Point of Sale (POS) in Lebanon and worldwide wherever you see the familiar 'VISA' and/or 'Plus' logos
- Secure online shopping through “Verified by Visa” services that provides accurate identification
- Cash withdrawal up to your available credit limit from ATMs in Lebanon and abroad
- Alfa active and MTC Magic line recharge
- Extra security features can be added to your card (e.g. engraving your photo on the back)
- Comprehensive travel insurance coverage including medical and hospitalization expenses abroad, personal accidents, in
- flight loss of checked in luggage, loss of passport and personal ID and much more
- Loss or theft insurance
- 24/7 Customer Service Center
- 24/7 assistance phone numbers in case of card loss or theft and Card Center support
- Emergency replacement of cards in 24 hours
- Additional cards available on request
- Access to the Loyalty Program with valuable rewards, gifts and services. Collect points every time you use the card at over 8,000 retailers in Lebanon and at millions Point of Sales (POS) worldwide.
- SMS alerts straight to your mobile phone for each transaction or withdrawal attempt made at an ATM and POS
- Choose your own Pin code upon card activation
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.