|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Federal Bank of Lebanon - Classic Mastercard||Minimum Salary: USD 500||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 60||Rate: 1.75%|
- Daily Purchase Frequency Limit: 15 transactions. Maximum daily transaction amount of $2,500.
- Daily Cash Frequency Limit: 5 withdrawals. Maximum daily withdrawal amount of $500.
- Weekly Purchase Frequency Limit: 30 transactions. Maximum weekly transaction amount of $7,500.
- Weekly Cash Frequency Limit: 10 withdrawals. Maximum weekly withdrawal amount of $1,000.
- Travel insurance.
- Pull and push SMS Banking.
- Special promotions.
- Monthly statements free of charge.
- Monthly payments 5%-10%-30%-100% (min $50).
- Supplementary card.
- Grace period (up to 52 days for retail transactions).
- Currency: USD
- Credit Max Limit: 3000
- Monthly Minimum Repayment: 5%- Min USD 50
- Methods of Repayment: 5%, 10%,30% or 100% from O/B
- Interest Free Period on POS: Up to 52 days
- Late Payment Fees: 15
- Card Price: 60
- Renewal Fee: 60
- Supplementary Fee: 50
- Supplementary Renewal Fee: 50
- Pin Re-issue Fee: 0
- Card Replacement Fee: 10
- Card Re-issue Fee: 10
- SMS Billing Fee (monthly): 1
- Direct Currency Conversion Fee:
- "3.5% X transaction amount for USD cards
- 4.5% X transaction amount for Euro cards "
- Monthly Interest: 1.75%
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR*): 26.43%
- SMS notification
- Free Travel insurance for card holder in case ticket is purchased using the FBL Credit Card (Travel Period < 45 days)
- Online Balance Check through https://www.issuers.com
- Monthly Statement: Free
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a Lebanese resident.
- Minimum salary $500.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.