|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Federal Bank of Lebanon - Classic Mastercard||Minimum Salary: USD 500||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: USD 60||Rate: 1.75%|
- Daily Purchase Frequency Limit: 15 transactions. Maximum daily transaction amount of $2,500.
- Daily Cash Frequency Limit: 5 withdrawals. Maximum daily withdrawal amount of $500.
- Weekly Purchase Frequency Limit: 30 transactions. Maximum weekly transaction amount of $7,500.
- Weekly Cash Frequency Limit: 10 withdrawals. Maximum weekly withdrawal amount of $1,000.
- Travel insurance.
- Pull and push SMS Banking.
- Special promotions.
- Monthly statements free of charge.
- Monthly payments 5%-10%-30%-100% (min $50).
- Supplementary card.
- Grace period (up to 52 days for retail transactions).
- Currency: USD
- Credit Max Limit: 3000
- Monthly Minimum Repayment: 5%- Min USD 50
- Methods of Repayment: 5%, 10%,30% or 100% from O/B
- Interest Free Period on POS: Up to 52 days
- Late Payment Fees: 15
- Card Price: 60
- Renewal Fee: 60
- Supplementary Fee: 50
- Supplementary Renewal Fee: 50
- Pin Re-issue Fee: 0
- Card Replacement Fee: 10
- Card Re-issue Fee: 10
- SMS Billing Fee (monthly): 1
- Direct Currency Conversion Fee:
- "3.5% X transaction amount for USD cards
- 4.5% X transaction amount for Euro cards "
- Monthly Interest: 1.75%
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR*): 26.43%
- SMS notification
- Free Travel insurance for card holder in case ticket is purchased using the FBL Credit Card (Travel Period < 45 days)
- Online Balance Check through https://www.issuers.com
- Monthly Statement: Free
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a Lebanese resident.
- Minimum salary $500.