|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|IBL Bank - Gold Titanium Mastercard||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer:||Islamic Finance:||Cashback:||Annual Fee: USD 125||Rate: 1.5%|
- Minimum Credit: USD 3,000
- Maximum Credit: USD 5,000
- Minimum Due Payment: 10% minimum USD 50
- Interest rate - Retail: 1.5% monthly
- Interest rate - Cash: 2% monthly
- Cash ATM fee: 1.5% of amount with a min of 5$
- Annual Membership Fee (Year 1): USD 125
- Renewal Membership Fee: USD 100
- Annual fees – supplementary card: USD 60
- Late payment fee: USD 15
- Printed Statement Fee: USD 1.5 monthly
- Electronic Statement Fee: Null
- The card cycle end is fixed on the 25th of each month
- The client will receive a sms message on the 26th to notify the minimum amount due
- The client has a grace period of 14 days approximately to settle the due (on the 9th of M+1 of purchase date)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.