|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank Audi Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 14.5%||Reducing Rate: -|
Whether you’re redecorating your home, planning your wedding or the trip of a lifetime, Bank Audi gives you flexible and comfortable borrowing options to finance any purchase or project.
- Loan amount up to 15 times your salary
- Loan period starting 12 months and up to 60 months
- Fast loan approval, same day if applied before 12pm
- Compounded debit interest rates:
- Salary domiciliation (or appropriate guarantee)
- Monthly payments must not exceed 33% of the income for salaried employees and 25% for self-employed individuals
- Aged between 20 to 69 (depending on retirement income)
- Lebanese Residents
|Employees with their salary domiciled at Bank Audi||16.5%||14.0%|
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.