|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank of Beirut - Consumer Loan||Minimum Salary: USD 665||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 3 Years||Flat Rate: 5.0%||Reducing Rate: 9.0%|
the way to finance unplanned expenses
- Loan amount: Minimum: USD 500 (or c/v in LBP) - Maximum: USD 15,000 (or c/v in LBP)
- Repayment Period: Minimum: 6 months - Maximum: 3 years
- Minimum Monthly Payment: USD 25 (or c/v in LBP)
- No Bank Commission
- No File Fees
- No Down Payment
- Be a Lebanese citizen
- Be between 21 and 64 years old at loan maturity
- Have a stable job and income
- Earn a minimum monthly income of LBP 1,000,000 (or c/v in USD) for Private and Public sectors
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.