|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|BSL Bank S.A.L.||Minimum Salary: USD 2,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 6 Years||Flat Rate: 13.27%||Reducing Rate: -|
In need of a personal loan? BSL offers the best personal loan the suits your need!
- Special promotional campaign (valid from 1-March-2018 to 31-May-2018)
- Interest rate reduced to 11.99% for the first year
- Identity card or recent individual civil status certificate (3 months)
- Recent family register certificate (3 months)
- Proof of residence: mayor certificate or electricity bill in the name of the applicant
- Copy of the apartment title deed or lease agreement
- For employees:
- Authenticated salary certificate (specifying the position, employment starting date, NSSF number, monthly salary)
- Statement of account for the past 6 months
- For self-employed:
- Balance sheet for the past 3 years
- Statement of account for the past 12 months
- Copy of the premises title deed or lease contract
- Commercial circular (if applicable)
- Age Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 64 years (at time of loan full settlement)
- Nationality : Lebanese, residing in Lebanon
- Salary domiciliation: Mandatory at any bank
- Occupation: Employed for more than 1 year, or self-employed with 2 years of profitability
- Minimum revenue LBP 3,000,000 per month for employees, LBP 3,750,000 for self-employed
- Guarantee: On case by case basis
- Life Insurance: Mandatory
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.