|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Byblos Bank - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: USD 600||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 12.0%||Reducing Rate: -|
The Byblos Bank Personal Loan is designed for flexibility, empowering you to seize opportunities, avoid cash shortages, or deal with whatever else life throws at you. This personal loan provides you with ready cash for any objective or project you might have.
- Up to USD 50,000 or equivalent in LBP
- USD or LBP
- Competitive interest rate
- Up to five years
- Life insurance covering the whole loan period
- Competitive file fees
- Lebanese citizen
- Age not to exceed 64 by the end of the loan period
- A minimum of two years of working experience in the same field
- Minimum net monthly income of LBP 900,000 for single applicants or LBP 1,200,000 for married applicants
- Monthly payment should not exceed 33% of monthly salary for employees or 25% of monthly income for self-employed
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.