|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Byblos Bank - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: USD 600||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 6.67%||Reducing Rate: 12.0%|
The Byblos Bank Personal Loan provides you with ready cash for any objective or project I might have. This facility can give you access to a credit line of up to USD 20,000 repaid over five years
- Up to USD 20,000 or equivalent in LBP
- USD or LBP
- Competitive interest rate
- Up to five years
- Life insurance covering the whole loan period
- Competitive file fees
- Lebanese citizen
- Age not to exceed 64 by the end of the loan period
- A minimum of two years of working experience in the same field
- Minimum net monthly income of LBP 900,000 for single applicants or LBP 1,200,000 for married applicants
- Monthly payment should not exceed 33% of monthly salary for employees or 25% of monthly income for self-employed
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.