|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Federal Bank of Lebanon - Clinic loan||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 10 Years||Flat Rate: 6.67%||Reducing Rate: 12.0%|
Are you a doctor looking to open a clinic or start a business? With Federal Bank of Lebanon S.A.L. Doctor’s Offer can help you satisfy both your professional and personal financial needs.
- Flexible loan amount
- Loan period up to 10 years
- Minimum down payment of 40% of clinic’s price
- Copy of ID or valid Passport or Civil Status ( < 3 months)
- Authenticated proof of income ( < 1 month)
- 15% of additional proved income + 100% of wife and husband if co-borrower
- Proof of residence less than 1 month old or last bill (i.e.: phone, electricity)
- Syndicate or Institution membership card (Public Sector)
- Last pay slip if available
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.