|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Lebanese Swiss Bank - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer:||Islamic Finance:||Maximum Term: 3 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
“3ISH A KAYFAK” Personal loan from LSB is the easiest way to finance your dreams.
- Highly competitive Interest rate
- Eligibility to borrow without a guarantor
- Free of charge Bankernet – VISA Electron
- Proof of income from the company for at least 1 year.
- Personal guaranty may be asked on case by case basis.
- Lebanese Nationality.
- Monthly payment shouldn’t exceed 33% of the monthly income for employees and 25% for self employed.
- Life insurance
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.