|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Alizz Islamic Bank - Car Loan||Minimum Salary: OMR 350||Salary Transfer:||Early Settlement Fees: -||Maximum Term: 7 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: -|
- Open to Omanis & Expatriates.
- Easy processing and simple documentation.
- Up to 80% finance
- Competitive profit rates
- Easy finance period for up to 7 years for new cars, and maximum 5 years for used cars
- Available to employed and self-employed individuals
- Minimum salary transfer of OMR 350 for Government employees and OMR 350 for employees of private companies.
- Available for salary transfer and non-salary transfer customers
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.