|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Dhofar - Mastercard Gold||Minimum Salary: OMR 500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 50||Rate: 1.5%|
Upgrade to higher benefits with BankDhofar Gold Credit Card. Make your strong credit work for you and enjoy the recognition, protection and advantages; no matter where you go.
- Primary card limit: OMR 500
- Supplementary card limit: it has the same limit as the primary card. However, the holder may define a separate limit for the secondary card as long as it does not exceed that of the primary card
- Annual fee of OMR 50 for the primary card and OMR 35 for the secondary
- Comes with a free travel insurance cover while travelling to a maximum of $ 100,000
- Against salary transfers or against cash deposit
- Minimum Salary OMR 500 and above
- Customer’s employer to be within BankDhofar’s approved List 1 and List 2
- If the client does not work for company within BankDhofar approved list, he/she must provide a third party guarantee to apply for Credit Card or place a fixed deposit against 90% of limit of the card (Minimum FD OMR 1000)
Representative ExampleIf you spend OMR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).