|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Oman Arab Bank - Infinite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 3,500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 0||Rate: 0%|
The Elite Infinite Credit Card comes packed with exclusive benefits:
- Free for life with no annual fee for Elite customers
- High credit limits
- Unlimited complimentary lounge access for you & one guest to over 500 International Airports (including Muscat and Salalah) through registration at www.loungekey.com/visainfinite
- A high joining bonus of 2,000 OAB Reward points and up 2X OAB points rate with redemption options to choose from over 900 airlines, 200,000 hotels and car rentals in over 150 countries across the globe.
- Complimentary limousine service through Avis – up to 6 free trips per year to and from Muscat International Airport.
- Personalized Concierge service by Visa. From flight reservations to restaurant recommendations, Visa Infinite Concierge offers a host of services 24 hours a day.
- Discounts and value added deals across the region with the Entertainer mobile app
- Free multi-trip travel insurance, purchase protection and extended warranty
- Hilton Honors Gold membership and Harrods Black rewards card by Visa
- Secure with advanced EMV chip feature and Verified by Visa (VBV) for online transactions
- Global Customer Assistance Service by Visa
Additional InformationEligibility: Oman Arab Bank offers Visa Infinite by invitation only. Required Documents:
- Must hold a valid Omani ID or resident card
- Copy of passport or visa – for expatriates.
- Transfer of salary to any Oman Arab Bank branch
- Salary certificate from employer
- End of service benefit – for expatriates.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.