|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Gold Credit Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 1,050||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 40||Rate: 2.99%|
- Redeem Membership Rewards Points for Emirates Skyward Miles, Etihad Guest Miles and more
- Exclusive world-wide offers on travel, leisure, dining and premium shopping
- Access to Airport Lounges across the Middle East
- Complimentary Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance
- Complimentary Retail Protection Insurance
- Worldwide Customer Care and Emergency Card Replacement
Additional InformationMinimum Salary:
- Employed: BD 15,000
- Self-Employed: BD 24,000
Representative ExampleIf you spend OMR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.