|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|HSBC Premier Credit Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 0||Rate: 1.5%|
HSBC Bank Oman Saog is rated among the oldest and most accomplished banks in Oman. The bank was established in Oman in the year 1948.
- Up to 56 days interest free credit on purchases - when you settle your monthly credit card balance in full
- 50% cash advance on your available credit limit
- Enjoy 0% interest with HSBC 0% Flexi Instalment Plan - on monthly instalments and get great offers and discounts at Red Flag outlets
- Up to two free supplementary cards - with a shared limit, ensure your family members are never left in a bind
- Access your account anywhere - with the Triple Access service, you can transfer money and pay your bills across all your HSBC Credit Card
- Airport Lounge Access
- HSBC Premier Privileges
Representative ExampleIf you spend OMR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.