|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Oman Arab Bank - Al Dar Housing Loan||Minimum Salary: OMR 500||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: 6.0||Reducing Rate: 0.0|
- Financing available for purchase of ready and under construction properties, land, renovation and self-construction
- Loan tenure of up to 25 years
- Down payment as low as 20%
- Market beating interest rates
- Special rate for government and semi-government employees
- Clubbing of income allowed
- Special Buyout offer for housing loans from other banks
- Repayment holiday up to 18 months for the duration of the construction period
- Financing available for iTC projects for expatriates.
- Must hold a valid Omani ID or resident card
- Copy of passport or visa – for expatriates.
- Transfer of salary to any Oman Arab Bank branch
- Salary certificate from employer
- End of service benefit – for expatriates.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.