|Minimum Balance||Annual Fee||Internet Banking||Features|
|Ahli Bank - Al Rabeh Savings Account||Minimum Balance: QAR 500||Annual Fee: QAR 0||Internet Banking: No||Features: Multiple Currencies|
Manage your savings with a chance to win cash prizes every week and retain flexibility to access your funds when you need them.
Features & Benefits:
Features & Benefits:
- Al Rabeh Savings Scheme is available as a Savings Account or as Savings Certificates
- Every QAR 500 maintained/purchased gives you a chance to win cash prizes weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Earn interest on the minimum balance maintained on your Al Rabeh Savings Account for each month the funds are held
- Al Rabeh Savings Certificates are available in denominations of QAR 500 and available at any branch but, do not earn interest
- Al Rabeh Savings Accounts are available in a range of currencies including; QAR, USD, GBP and Euro
- Can be opened for minors and joint accounts
- Overdraft facility is available for up to 90% of your balances held in Al Rabeh Savings Account and Certificates
- Above 18 years of age at the time of application
- For minors, their legal guardian can open an account
- Minimum balance of QAR 1 (Account)
- Minimum certificate value of QAR 500 (Certificates)
- Qataris:Valid Qatar ID Card
- Expatriates:Valid Qatar ID Card & Passport with valid resident permit
- Every QAR 500 maintained/ purchased gives you a chance to win cash prizes weekly, monthly and quarterly
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.