|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|International Bank of Qatar - MasterCard Titanium Credit Card||Minimum Salary: QAR 5,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: QAR 300||Rate: 1%|
First year free!
First year free!
Features & Benefits:
- Earn 1 thanq point to every 10 QAR spend*
- Free comprehensive multi-trip Travel Insurance cover*
- Free Purchase Protection cover*
- Free Involuntary Loss of Employment cover*
- Complimentary airport lounge access*
- Exceptional discounts at ibq selected merchant partners
- Tailored limits to suit your financial needs
- Flexible repayment options of 5%, 10% or 100 %
- Up to 50 days grace period on purchases*
- Free online fraud protection with ibq Card Secure
- Hassle free balance transfer
- Free supplementary cards
- SMS notification with every transaction
- 24 hour service through our Call Centre on 4447 8000
- Internet banking service with ibq online
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.