- Reducing rate starting at 16% up to 24%
- Collateral-free Business Loan up to QAR 2 million
- Simple application process and fast turnaround time
- Repayment period up to 60 months
- Customized current accounts to match your business needs
- Business Credit Card
- Free Debit card & Online banking
- Single page application form
- Company Registration (CR)Single page application form
- Company Registration (CR) Trade License & Memorandum of Association Passport & Visa copies of all partners Company bank statements
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.