|Minimum Balance||Annual Fee||Internet Banking||Features|
|Commercial Bank of Qatar - Savings Account||Minimum Balance: QAR 10,000||Annual Fee: QAR 0||Internet Banking: No||Features: Phone Banking, Multiple Currencies|
Features & Benefits:
- No charge for opening a Commercial Bank Savings Account
- You will need to transfer in a minimum monthly salary of QAR 4,000, or make an initial, one-time deposit of QAR 10,000
- Your Global Debit Card enables you to withdraw funds from our ATM locations in Qatar and at other banks’ ATM machines in Qatar displaying the NAPS sign or, internationally, displaying the Cirrus Maestro sign
- You can withdraw up to QAR 10,000 per day via the ATM
- You can open a Savings Account in Qatari Riyals or most international currencies
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.