The Current Account from Mashreq offers you basic transactional banking services.
|Minimum Balance||Annual Fee||Internet Banking||Features|
|Mashreq Bank - Current Account||Minimum Balance: QAR 0||Annual Fee: QAR 0||Internet Banking: No||Features: Current Account|
Features & Benefits:
- Free Banking: No minimum balance requirement for salaried customers
- Personalized cheque book and ATM / Debit card within 30 minutes from any Mashreq Branches
- Free Supplementary ATM / Debit card
- Free unlimited international funds transfer through MashreqOnline
- 24x7 cash withdrawal, cash/cheque deposit & bill payments at 13 ATM machines across Qatar
- Free access to MashreqOnline and Mobile Banking offering full service banking including free international remittances, utility bill payments, card activation, cheque book/statement requests and much more
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.