|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Commercial Bank of Qatar - Manchester United Classic Credit Card||Minimum Salary: QAR 4,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: QAR 600||Rate: 1%|
Commercial Bank has partnered with one of the biggest football clubs in the world, providing you with exclusive Manchester United co-branded Credit Cards & Debit card in Qatar. They are Qatar’s first and only football affiliated co-brand cards that can be designed with your name. These globally accepted Manchester United credit cards are your ideal companion whether you in Qatar or travelling overseas.
Choose the package that fits you:
- Man Utd. Classic Credit Card Package
- Man Utd. Titanium & Diners Club Package
- Free monthly international money transfers when you pay your bills online
- Free checkbooks, monthly e-statements
- Free internet & mobile banking: make payments, monitor balances & transactions.
- Free SMS and E-mail alerts for every time you make a transaction on your credit card
- Buy Now Pay Later at 0% interest
- Call For Cash – Instantly get cash transferred from CB into your account anytime if needed
- Up to 45 days interest free
- Credit limit up to two times your salary
- Exciting travel, shopping & dining offers in Qatar and when you travel abroad
- Minimum Salary Required: QAR 4,000
- Qatar ID
If you spend QAR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.