|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Masraf Al Rayan - Visa Gold Card||Minimum Salary: QAR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: QAR 0||Rate: 0%|
Take advantage of a wide selection of delightful offers that come with Masraf Al Rayan visa gold card.
A gateway to comfort, convenience and value. With Visa's global network of merchants and partners, the deals are constantly evolving to provide the very best-in-class customer experience.
- Repayment option from a minimum of 5% to 100%
- Profit grace period of up to 45 days
- 100% cash withdrawal of available limit
- Free monthly e-statement
- Amazing discounts at a wide range of hotels, restaurants, and outlets in Qatar
- Emergency card replacement
- Earn Al Rayan Reward points with Qatar airways and Ooredoo Nojoom
- Secured transactions with SMS alerts
- Protection on online usage and payments enabled with OTP
- Easy top up from branches, ATMs, internet banking and call center
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.