|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Masraf Al Rayan - Visa Infinite||Minimum Salary: QAR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: QAR 0||Rate: 0%|
Masraf Al Rayan's Visa Infinite is designed exclusively for our elite customers.
Visa infinite card will provide a unique and personalized product for a group of few. Masraf Al Rayan's visa infinite is the ultimate financial status symbol, conveying prestige and value.
- Repayment option from a minimum of 5% to 100%.
- Profit grace period of up to 45 days.
- 100% cash withdrawal of available.
- Free monthly e-statement.
- Unlimited complimentary access to more than 700 airport lounges, with one accompanying guest.
- Exclusive merchant partnership with Hilton honors card.
- Amazing discount at a wide range of hotels, restaurants, and outlets in Qatar.
- Global concierge services.
- Multi-trip travel insurance.
- Emergency card replacement.
- Emergency cash disbursement.
- Earn Al Rayan reward points with Qatar Airways and Ooredoo Nojoom.
- Secured transactions with SMS alerts.
- Protection on online usage and payments enabled with OTP.
- Easy top up from branches, ATMs, internet banking and call center.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.