|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|QIIB - Visa Signature||Minimum Salary: QAR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: QAR 0||Rate: 0%|
- Access to over 750 airport lounges worldwide.
- Visa premium concierge service.
- Discounts off 5-star hotels, travel purchases and at a selection of top health and beauty, and shopping destinations.
- Access to Visa Luxury Hotel Collection.
- Multi-trip travel insurance.
- 365 days of purchase protection.
- Visa extended warranty up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Cash Withdrawal Limit (per transaction): 15,000 QAR.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.