Why Do I Need Health Insurance?
Benefits of Private Healthcare
While there may be a cost to weigh up, choosing private health insurance has many associated benefits
- Psychological treatments covered.
- Choose what your preferred hospital.
- Choose your preferred consultant of care.
- Rehabilitation treatments covered.
How Much is Health Insurance?
The cost to health insurance can vary for many reasons. Here are some of the points taken into consideration.
- Pre-existing medical conditions - while these might not be covered, they may suggest a risk of other problems which might increase your premiums.
- Your age - the older you are the more expensive your premiums are likely to be.
- Where you live - the price may range depending on the area you live.
- Lifestyle - are you a smoker? How often do you drink?
How Can I Get Health Insurance
You can contact us today by filling out the form below, or if you'd like to speak to an agent then feel free to WhatsApp us or Call us directly.
Most people in the UAE receive health insurance from their employers. In fact, in many places it is mandatory for employers to provide health insurance for their employees. However, what many people don’t realize is their coverage may not be comprehensive and can actually have significant limitations.
For example, the government mandated insurance coverage doesn’t include treatments like psychological counseling or even offer rehabilitation for debilitating or neurological conditions. You may also have to visit a health care provider that isn't convenient for you. Your provider may be far away from your home as your preferred provider may not be included in your health care plan.