|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|American Express - The American Express Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 1,890||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 67||Rate: 0%|
The American Express Card is the passport to a world of privileges such as No Pre-set Spending Limit, Retail & Travel Insurance, Express Cash and Global Assist. Welcomed at millions of establishments worldwide, The American Express Card is a status symbol in itself.
- Access to the Membership Rewards Programme
- Exclusive offers
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance
- No Pre-set Spending Limit
- No interest charges
- 12 airline Membership Rewards partners to travel with
- Travel Accident Insurance of up to US$ 100,000
- Travel Inconvenience Insurance of up to US$ 750
- Retail Protection Insurance of up to US$ 1,000
- Retail Protection Insurance of up to US$ 1,000 per occurrence and US$ 30,000 per year against theft and accidental damage for up to 90 days
- Online Fraud Protection Guarantee
- Thousands of local, regional and global offers brought to you by American Express Selects
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Online Account Access, Services and e-Statement Alerts
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Aged over 21 years old
- Valid Jordanian home address
- An Annual income of JOD 22,688 (employed), JOD 53,175 (self-employed)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.