|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Arab Bank - Royal Jordanian Visa Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 100||Rate: 0%|
- High cash advance limit
- Flexible repayment instructions including: 5%, 25%, 50%, or 100% of the balance
- Convenient Easy Payment Plan starting from as low as 0%
- Competitive interest rates
- A grace period of interest-free credit up to 45 days, in case of full repayment at payment due date
- Optional Credit Shield Insurance which covers 100% of outstanding balance, in event of death or permanent disability of primary cardholder
- Manage your credit card/cards account through the Internet, Phone Banking and Arabi Mobile Services for free
- More secure online shopping with “Arab bank Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code Service”
- Access to 24-hour Customer Contact Center
- Quick credit card application processing time
- Extensive national and worldwide acceptance
- Dedicated Sales Team - ready to serve you at your convenience
- Visa Premium Privileges: Complimentary access to the wide variety of offers under the Visa Premium Privileges Program.
- Free Purchase Protection Cover – ensuring purchases made with your eligible card against theft / accidental damage occurring within 365 days from the date of purchase, as stated on the store receipt.
- Free Extended Warranty Cover** – providing an additional warranty on top of any manufacturers warranty
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access with your Platinum Card and “LoungeKey” service at 25 lounges globally, irrespective of any class of travel or airline used. Participating lounges include airports in many countries in the region and worldwide.
Additional InformationRequired Documents
- Valid national ID or valid passport with valid Resident visa (for Non-Jordanian)
- Latest Salary/Income/Employment verification document
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.