|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Arab Bank - Titanium MasterCard||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 50||Rate: 0%|
Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard® Credit Card is your pass to a world of benefits and privileges that goes beyond the offering of most credit cards. Coming to you from the largest Arab Banking Network, the Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard® Credit Card gives you every reason to feel special.
With a host of handpicked features and extensive global acceptance, it is designed to ensure that you receive unparalleled financial flexibility and optimal purchasing power that meet your needs and lifestyle.
- Exclusive Titanium design Credit Card equipped with Smart Chip technology - giving you greater anti-fraud protection and security whenever you use your card
- Personalized credit limit to meet your evolving financial requirements
- Competitive interest rates
- High cash advance limit
- Convenient Easy Payment Plan starting from as low as 0%
- Settle your credit card payments conveniently through our Direct Banking Services (Internet Banking, Phone Banking, Arabi Mobile and ATMs)
- Flexible repayment instructions including: 5%, 25%, 50%, or 100% of the balance
- Grace period of interest-free credit on retail purchases up to 45 days, in case of full repayment at payment due date
- Credit Shield Insurance*** which covers 100% of outstanding balance, in event of death or permanent total disability of primary cardholder
- Free SMS alert service to keep you updated on all your card transactions
- Manage your credit card account through the Internet, Phone Banking Banking and Arabi Mobile Services for free
- More secure online shopping with “Arab bank Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code Service”
- Access to 24- hour Customer Contact Center
- Quick credit card application processing time
- Extensive national and worldwide acceptance
- Dedicated Sales Team - ready to serve you at your convenience
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- Valid national ID or valid passport with valid Resident visa (for Non-Jordanian)
- Latest Salary/Income/Employment verification document
Representative ExampleIf you spend JD 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.