|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Arab Bank - Visa Black Credit Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 50||Rate: 0%|
Coming to you from the largest Arab Banking network, the Arab Bank Visa Black Credit Card entitles you to a host of exclusive benefits designed to offer you the financial flexibility and purchasing power that meet your needs and lifestyle.
What is the Black Credit Card? The Black Credit Card is for customers who want special features and benefits from their credit card that are not available elsewhere in the market.
- Automatic enrollment to our Credit Card Rewards Program “Arabi Rewards”
- Complimentary access to wide variety of offers under the VISA Premium Privileges Program including: Guaranteed exclusive deals at selected Fairmont, Raffles and Marriott Hotels, and Up to 15% off at Hertz with the possibility of complimentary upgrade of the vehicle type
- Exclusive Black card design equipped with Smart Chip technology to provide you with greater security
- Free Purchase Protection Cover – insuring all your purchases against loss or damage for up to 90 days following purchase
- Free Extended Warranty Cover – providing an additional 12 months warranty on top of any manufacturer's warranty
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- Valid national ID or valid passport with valid Resident visa (for Non-Jordanian)
- Latest Salary/Income/Employment verification document
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.