|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Arab Bank - Zain Visa Credit Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 25||Rate: 0%|
With the Arab Bank – Zain Visa Credit Card you will earn points on every purchase you make using your card locally or abroad.
- Competitive interest rates
- High cash advance limit
- Convenient Easy Payment Plan starting from as low as 0%
- Flexible repayment instructions including: 5%, 25%, 50%, or 100% of the balance
- Grace period of interest-free credit on retail purchases up to 45 days
- Credit Shield Insurance which covers 100% of outstanding balance, in event of death or permanent disability of primary cardholder
- Free SMS alert services to keep you posted on all your card transactions
- Get up to five supplementary cards
- Manage your credit card account through the Internet and Phone Banking Services for free
- More secure online shopping with “Arab bank Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code Service”
- Pay your utility bills (electricity, water, etc.) conveniently through the internet Banking Service
- Access to 24 hour Customer Contact center
- Extensive national and worldwide acceptance
- Dedicated sales team – ready to serve you at your convenience
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.