|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Al Etihad - Gold Credit||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 0||Rate: 0%|
With low, flexible payment plans, advanced security, and mobile banking, your credit stays in your control.
- Simple and secure
- Easily manage your credit with online and mobile banking
- We’re here to help, anytime – speak to an expert in the app, over the phone or come into one of our branches
- A high credit limit – up to five times your salary or income
- A free life insurance policy
- We provide a grace period – up to 51 days, interest-free
- Low, flexible monthly payments – starting from just 4% of your monthly balance
- Shop online, over the phone, or by mail order
- Access your cash at millions of ATMs, locally and worldwide, wherever VISA is accepted
- High cash withdrawal limit: up to 100% of the card limit
- Smart chip technology gives you extra security: PIN-code entry for purchases, (SMS) alerts for all transactions, and much more
- 0% interest rate when you transfer your outstanding credit balance from other banks to Bank Al Etihad for the first six months
- Get up to five supplementary cards for family members
- Enjoy unique offers and promotions for travel & entertainment across the Middle East and abroad
- Easy Payment Plan up to 24 months with 0% interest rate
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- A valid national ID or passport
- A recent salary slip, letter of employment, or your employment contract
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.