|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Al Etihad - Infinite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 0||Rate: 0%|
Live life to the full with the card that lets you spend how you want.
- Enjoy high credit limits to spend how you want
- Get access to services and rewards just for you
- Easily manage your credit with online and mobile banking
- Spend fee-free abroad with our foreign currency cards
- A Visa Infinite credit card
- Now make fast, secure payments with contactless technology
- A high credit limit
- Competitive revolving interest rate
- A grace period of up to 51 days interest-free
- Flexible monthly payment plans starting at 4% of the monthly outstanding balance
- Free life insurance policy
- High cash withdrawal of up to 100% of the card limit
- Flexibility to issue five supplementary cards to your family members
- Spend fee-free in Britain, America, or Europe with our foreign currency cards
- We waive card issuance fees
- Easy Payment Plan up to 24 months with 0% interest rate
- The freedom to buy online, over the phone, or by mail order
- Airport Lounge Access: You will receive unlimited free access to more than 800 airport lounges around the world for the cardholder and a guest
- Exclusive membership to the ‘Harrods Black Card’ loyalty program
- Our Visa Infinite Concierge, at your service 24 hours a day
- Luxury Hotel Collection: you can benefit from offers at more than 900 hotels all over the world
- VISA Fine Dining Program: the largest premium dining discounts and rewards program in the UAE An exclusive initiative by Visa International, Fine Dining provides benefits in select
- five-star properties across Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Ras Al-Khaimah
- VISA Protection: full multi-trip travel insurance, extended warranty, purchase protection and medical and legal referral service
- Global Customer Assistance services
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- Valid national ID or passport
- A document that lets us know your recent employment history
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.