|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Al Etihad - Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 0||Rate: 0%|
Open your world with our complete range of benefits and privileges.
- Enjoy a range of exclusive offers for luxury travel and entertainment
- Get access to VIP airport lounges all over the world
- Easily manage your credit with online and mobile banking
- We’re here to help, anytime – speak to an expert in the app, over the phone or speak to a personal advisor at one of our branches
- A high credit limit
- Ensure the time you spend at global airport lounges is comfortable, luxurious, and VIP. We’ll even cover the costs of your first twelve trips each year
- Free Travel Insurance
- Free Purchase Protection Cover
- Free Extended Warranty Cover
- An interest-free grace period (of up to 51 days)
- Flexible monthly payment plans starting from 4% of monthly outstanding balance
- Free life insurance policy
- High cash withdrawal limit: Up to 90% of the card limit
- There’s 0% interest when you transfer your outstanding credit limit from other banks to Bank al Etihad for the first six months
- Smart chip technology and free SMS alerts for extra security
- An extra card for five of your family members
- Access your cash at ATMs and millions of retail outlets locally and internationally, wherever Visa is accepted
- Exclusive offers chosen specially for you
- Offers and promotions for travel and entertainment across the Middle East and abroad
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- A valid national ID or passport
- A document that lets us know about your recent employment history
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.