|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Al Etihad - Signature Credit Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 0||Rate: 0%|
Put yourself first, with access to premium rewards, valuable benefits, and quality experiences.
- Get tailored support with our dedicated Visa Signature website
- Access to a huge range of benefits and travel offers
- Easily manage your credit with online and mobile banking
- A Visa Signature credit card
- Now make fast, secure payments with contactless technology
- A high credit limit
- A competitive revolving interest rate
- A grace period of up to 51 days interest-free
- Flexible monthly payment plans starting from 4% of the monthly outstanding balance
- Free life insurance policy
- A high cash withdrawal limit of up to 100% of the card limit
- The flexibility to issue five supplementary cards to your family members
- We waive card issuance fees
- Easy Payment Plan up to 24 months with 0% interest rate
- Buy online, over the phone, or by mail order
- Unlimited free access to more than 800 airport lounges across the world after registration
- Global Concierge Service: our Visa Signature Concierge is on hand to help 24 hours a day
- Get access to our Luxury Hotel Collection – offers at more than 900 premium hotels across the world
- Get access to our Visa Fine Dining Program: the largest premium dining discounts and rewards program in the UAE. An exclusive initiative by Visa International, the Fine Dining
- Program gives customers privileges at select five-star restaurants across Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Ras Al-Khaimah
- VISA Protection: full Multi-trip Travel insurance, extended warranty, purchase protection, as well as medical and legal referral service
- Global Customer Assistance services
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- A valid national ID or passport
- A document that lets us know your recent employment history
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.