|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Al Etihad - Visa Electron||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 0||Rate: 0%|
Etihad Visa Electron allows you to access your account securely and instantaneously wherever you are and at any time with a lot of world class offers brought to you by Visa International.
- Direct access to your money at ATMs, and at millions of retail outlets (POS) locally and internationally - wherever Visa is accepted
- Extra security with the smart chip
- which always require PIN entry upon purchasing
- Unique offers and promotions for travel & entertainment in the Middle East and abroad
- Direct connection of the card to several of your accounts
- Ability to issue supplementary card(s)
- Free issuance of the card
- Monthly fee equal to JOD 0.250
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- Valid national ID or passport for the account holder
- Active account holder
Representative ExampleIf you spend JD 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.