|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank of Jordan - Visa Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 75||Rate: 1.75%|
Visa Platinum credit card reflects your distinguished life style
Enjoy greater purchasing power, safer shopping, warranty coverage for purchases made with your card, free access to VIP lounges at international airports and even more exclusive benefits.
- A minimum credit limit of JD 5,000.
- A grace period up to 55 days.
- Possibility of waiving the issuance fees for Al Mumayaz (Meaning distinguished) bundles clients (Tumuhi Al Mumayez, Istiqrari Al Mumayez, Al Wissam Al Mumayez)
- Flexible payments and the ability to control your monthly installments.
- Free access to VIP lounges at international airports.
- Enrollment in the cards rewards scheme
- upon usage of your credit card, you earn points which you can redeem at selected outlets, in addition to the generous discounts you get during travel, dining, entertainment and much more from a network of retail outlets.
- Purchase Protection – use your visa Platinum credit card, and you will get warranty coverage in the case of theft or damage.
- Warranty Extension – use your Visa Platinum credit card for continuous warranty coverage and double the manufacturer’s purchase warranty period.
- Wide acceptability of the card at points of sale and the ability to make cash withdrawals at over 1.8 million ATM’s across more than 200 countries.
- Possibility of free supplementary card issuance.
- Safe e-shopping services - Verified by Visa (VBV).
- Jordanians and non-Jordanians currently residing in Jordan can apply.
- Employees in the public sector as well as employees of many accredited companies in the private sector or unaccredited companies provided the transfer of salary can also apply.
- Applicant’s age must be between 21-65 years.
- If a payment is made on or before its due date, an interest fee of 1.75% monthly (30 days) will be charged from the overdraw date until the payment date (based on your daily balance).
- The Interest fee of 1.75% monthly (30 days) on cash withdrawals will be charged from the transaction date
- Valid ID.
- Recent salary slip for salary account.
- Account statement from current bank, if not Bank of Jordan.
- Employment documentation or proof of income (if self-employed).